Sunday, January 2, 2011

Do I Want to Blog or not?

So I have been thinking about setting up a blog for sometime now and today I thought I might give it a try.  Why I want to do a blog is something I'm not sure of, I have thought about writing a book and figure this might be a good start.  So I suppose I am curious about my writing skills and how to go about writing a book.  My concern is if I can't figure out what to write in a blog how will I figure out what to write in a book.
I really just want to write about the odd and funny things that occur in the day to day life, though others might not think it funny at all and sometimes I think the funny things that happen around my house might not be funny to anyone else but me.  I really don't care to be one of those deep thinkers and try to figure out the meaning of life, I think there are enough people in this world that attempt to do that and do it badly, we should all be left to figure out are own meaning of life.
A bit about me is that I am a mother of two daughters, a wife of 31 years, a sister, a soon to be grandmother and owner of 2 schnauzers.  One daughter is attending OSU in Stillwater and my other daughter lives in the same town as us with her husband and is soon to be a mother herself.   My daughters of always been a source of laughter and I think they have been raised to not be afraid of living life and enjoy every day.  Most of the time they do just that, but then there are those days they think to hard.  That is mostly going to be my source of writing.  When they think to hard.  So I hope this blog will bring you a bit of sunshine in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment