Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Things I have heard the last few days

So this week I became a Grandma and you think I would be writing about my precious granddaughter, but instead I am writing the crazy things that came out of the mouths around me.
One was from my daughter Adriane after she had some good drugs and it will stick with us "I feel like I have had 85 margarita's"  We laughed because she was wide awake, and had she had 85 margarita's awake would not be where she was at.  Then after Scarlett was born and my son in law comes to tell us it was seemly "She's here"  that was it, just a smile and two simple words.
Then Rochelle who I have spent a good amount of time with the last 48 hours,  we were in Wal Mart and a woman who would like to call herself a hairdresser and likes really big hair we caught a glimpse of and my Rochelle responds "Is David Bowie in Wal Mart?"  Cracked me up.  Then today Rochelle had to get her blood drawn which is never any good and she get's Elmo stickers and now she is wondering what the lab tech was trying to tell her.  He told her she was like Elmo and she is unsure if that is a good or a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment