Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Been a while

So it has been awhile since I have blogged, or written as I will call it.  A bunch of stuff just rolls around in my head all of the time.  I thought maybe this might be a place to put it all down at, but it really doesn't work.  But here is what I am currently thinking about.
Do I want to go back to school and get my bachelor's degree? I'm not sure at all about this.  It would take me about 2 years I think, unless I take a bunch of 8 weeks courses and then I could get it done in a year. But do I really want to do that, you know they say people with bachelor degree's get better jobs.  But is that really a concern of mine,  I mean I'm 51 and though I figure I will work for at least 10 more years, probably 15 to be honest.  Is it going to take me up the ladder.  However, you know after being in the same job 24 years and having the carpet pulled out from under you, maybe a bachelor's degree should be considered, because you sure never know what is going to happen tomorrow. 
Scarlett, she is on my mind so much and her great grandmother as well, my mom.  Scarlett is really what started the blog in away.  But I think about things that Adriane and Rochelle missed by not having grandmothers, plus there is so much history.  So part of me wants to make a special blog just for her and future grandchildren. Plus just the history that both of my daughters do not know about their families.  I look at my husband and his last uncle just passed away.  He is helping his cousin sort through things and there are so many things they come across that has memories.  I need to share these with my daughters. 
Then thinking about a business venture with some friends.  This one scares me and excites me.  I 'm just not sure what I want to think of this, in fact it is the one thing I think the very least about.  I'm not sure why that is. 
Then my health.  I think about this, because I want to see my grandchildren grow up.  I need to drop some weight and get my joints to moving.  My hips hurt so bad at night that I can't sleep. I just don't know what to do.  I need to quit eating and start walking.  It just seems like it never makes a difference.  I lost 15 pounds a year ago and you know what happened it is all back.  I just don't know what to do to.  It makes me sad, not really depressed, just sad.  I want to run and play with Scarlett and worry I won't be able to.  Hopefully that will make the difference for me. 
The other things, are just about Rochelle and Tyler and what will she do.  That child is more confusing than me.  I use to worry about Adriane and Steven, but they are such good parents and really seem to know what they are doing.  I have to remind myself they are still young and just beginning their lives together, but they make me so proud and I know Rochelle and Tyler will do the same.
Well those are the heavy things I think about, I also think of some crazy stuff.  Like rice and how easy it is to make and how much I like it.  I also think about Charlie Sheen and how much I will miss the sitcom without him, always made me laugh.  I also think about what is my dog, Duke, thinking.  I know Daisy is just thinking that darn dog Duke is crazy, just leave me alone.  But my life is good and I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment